While I’m waiting for a Beautybay parcel carrying some of Deborah Lippmann polishes which I bought during sales, I decided to take a look at the new Deborah Lippmann Spring 2014 collection called “Spring Reveries”.
As you can see from the photo above, the Deborah Lippmann Spring 2014 collection it’s all about pastels and sorbet, candy colours. Very spring-like indeed. Thouhgh not dramatically original nor avant-guard, I always appreciate this kind of colours when I’m thinking about spring days. Warm weather, flowers in bloom, long rides in the countryside… you know. But most of all, pastel colours remind me unicorns! Everyone knows how fond I am about unicorns. And fairytales too. After all I listen to power metal. Anyway, unicorns. I’d die to be a unicorn someday.
How many times I said unicorn in this post?
Let’s talk about serious things. Polishes.
This Deborah Lippmann Spring 2014 collection features:
- Deborah Lippmann La Vie En Rose (shimmer) – Pastel petal pink
- Deborah Lippmann Blue Orchid (creme) – Blossoming baby blue
- Deborah Lippmann Spring Buds (creme) – Pretty, playful pistachio
- Deborah Lippmann Tip Toe Through The Tulips (creme) – Perennial pale peach
- Deborah Lippmann Build Me Up Buttercup (creme) – Blooming buttery bouquet
- Deborah Lippmann Flowers In Her Hair (creme) – Magnificent mint medley
They’re all beautiful, aren’t they? Blue Orchid, Tip Toe Through The Tulips, Build Me Up Buttercup and Flowers In Her Hair for me, please. Or an ice-cream in these colours, maybe.