I recently noticed this French brand: Etat Pur (www.etatpur.com), they sell in most European countries.
Etat Pur’s concept wants to be innovative and essential: smart price, essential packaging and high quality products.
Etat Pur‘s research centre is the Bioderma’s one: Insitut Esthederm. So, quality is granted.
There are two lines of products: Pure Actives (A+) which are targeted treatments and Biomimetic Skincare (B+), for daily care. You can use them alone or in combination.
Now I want to focus on their Anti Aging Line: there are three steps for every age:
- A+ Q10 (A01): Slows down the appearance of the first wrinkles and other signs of ageing. Naturally present in the skin, it protects and revitalizes it.
- B+ Ultra-moisturizing care (B38): Meltingly soft, this creamy gel provides the skin with intensive, long-lasting moisturisation while protecting it from premature ageing.
- A+ Acmella (A04): Indicated for expression wrinkles on the forehead and eye contour… Acmella oleracea leaf and flower extract with guaranteed spilanthol content.
- B+ Firming lifting care (B40): Fresh and comfortable, this fluid instantly smoothes features and firms the skin.
- A+ Mimosa tenuiflora (A10): To repair and restructure mature, fine, fragile skin tissue. Mimosa tenuiflora total bark extract.
- B+ Redensifying regenerating care (B39): Nourishing and soothing, this cream regenerates and restructures tissue for a visibly redensified skin.