Hi! Probably you don’t have a such big scar but for smaller issues you can find this helpful.
Today I want to talk about my personal “healing potion“, all organic. Recently I had thyroid surgery so now I have to heal the scar. For a month I applied Lapille Cika ointment which I found really good: it contains silicons (which help in healing) and a lot of good organic actives such as shea butter, rosehip seed oil, calendula officinalis and so on. But now I am allowed to apply every oil, ointment, salve I want.
I prepared a vegetal oil mix with essential oils: each ingredient is strongly healing (without contraindications) and really good for skin renewal.
Ingredients (I bought all of them on Aroma Zone):
– Rosehip seed Oil (rosa moschata)
– Marigold Oil (calendula officinals)
– Rosewood Essential Oil (aniba rosaeodora)
– Lavender Essential Oil (lavandula angustifolia)
- Take a 50ml empty and (really) clean container.
- Fill it with Rosehip seed Oil for 2/3.
- Fill with Marigold Oil for 1/3.
- Add 30 drops of Rosewood Essential Oil.
- Add 30 drops of Lavender Essential Oil.
- Shake it and it’s done.
This mix is not only good for healing damaged skin, but is also a powerful anti-aging oil since it helps skin to regenerate. Use it as anti-rides for a re-youth effect: it will nourish in deep your skin in order to help cellular repair.