It seems that Mac Cosmetics loves music, isn’t it? It has been announced that canadian make up brand will collaborate this year with two music stars.
- Sounds Like Noise (Lipstick) (Matte): bright true orange
- Daydreaming (Eyeshadow) (Veluxe Pearl): frosted mid-ton coral
- Lightscapade (Mineralize Skinfinish): soft candlelight beige with multi-dimensional shimmer
- Riot Gear (Nail Lacquer) (Cream): Bright true orange
This collection will be avaible in April.
Mac and Rihanna collaboration will be bigger: RiRi Hearts Mac will be made from 4 collections throughout 2013. The first product to be launched will be RiRi Woo and it will appear on 4th and 5th May, to coincide Rihanna’s concerts.
RiRi collections would be (thanks to Misato for infos):
1. May 4th & 5th: Mac RiRi Woo lipstick, a retro matte cooler toned Ruby Woo.
2. Summer: RiRi Woo, two more lipsticks, Lustre Drops, a duo blush.
3. Autumn: RiRi Woo and other lipsticks, Ri Ri Woo lipglass, two palettes, false eyelashes etc.
4. Holiday collection: lispticks, bags, nail polishes etc.
What to you think about these collections? What do you love most, rock or pop?