Yesterday I tried this mask and I was really surprised with the result.
Low-cost, easy to do, few ingredients.
Amazing result: my skin was smooth, deeply purified and de-stressed.
I said three ingredients:
- Honey: keeps skin moisturized, it is anti-bacterial so effective against impurities and it is a source of antioxidants (it helps the skin to rejuvenate).
- Starch: it absorbs oil without being aggressive and it is calming for irritated skin: it leaves skin soft.
- Pink Clay: it is more sweet than classic clay and it doesn’t dry out skin; it purifies gently oily skin without any irritation.
- take a clean bowl
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of pink clay (I buy it on http://www.aroma-zone.com/)
- 1 teaspoon of starch powder
3. add a bit of water, you need a creamy texture not too liquid
4. apply on your face and remove it after 30 min.
Then, your skin will be purified, soft, nourished, and youthful 😀