St. Valentine – My Favourites from Sammydress: a nerdy – kawaii wishlist*
You know, I am a weird person. When I think about a St. Valentine’s day wishlist I can’t help choosing all those nerdy and kawaii stuff I love so much. Well, if you’re like me Sammydress (there are some free shipping items!) is like heaven. I spent hours and hours on the Sammydress website and I ended up crying out “WANT” at almost every item in the Accessories, Jewelry and Home categories. Plus, if you’re my fan, you can use the promotional code PromoproSD to get a 10% discount off.
By the way I need to settled down on a reasonable gift guide list. So, this is a selection for a nerdy-kawaii gifts for St. Valentine on Sammydress, of course.
1. Blocks and bricks DIY mug. Because everyone loves tea. And every nerd loves Lego. Period.
2. Faux Fur Hooded Bear Coat. Did you say fur? Bear ears? Shut up and take my money!
3. Darth Vader Mug Coffee Cup. Yep, another mug. Because there aren’t too many mugs. And there isn’t too much coffee in everyone’s life. Plus, Darth Vader!
4. Fox Print 3/4 Sleeve Dress. Because you simply have to love Wes Anderson‘s Fantastic Mr. Fox.
5. Maple Leaf Cuff Ring. And you’re suddenly like a Lord Of The Rings character.
6. My Neighbor Totoro Cushion Gray Pillow. Who doesn’t love Studio Ghibli and especially Totoro? Absolute masterpiece. And I think I can’t live without this uber cute pillow.
So, what do you think about this St. Valentine wishlist? Here you can find other ideas. I know, it’s not really romantic, aka full of hearts, pink and flowers. Nevertheless these are the things I love most in the world and my significant other knows my style very well: every gift I received suits me so much. I’m really a lucky person, I guess.