Top 5 Doe Deer Products!
This tag is about Top 5 Doe Deer Products: that would be what most people would call the “doe-eyed look,” sweet eyes and sweetness from every pore (possibly not large pores).
If you’re curious about my answers to previous Dramatags you can see them at these links:
I really love the Doe Deer look and for me the focus is all about eyes. So my attempt is creating a big, opened eye for an innocent and sweet look. I try not to choose strong and dark colours but my eyes need a lot of definition. I think that shimmering soft taupes and creamy beiges emphasize my eyes making them look bigger. Then I add an eye pencil smudged a bit, some taupe colour on and under my waterline and a lot of mascara. Eyebrows are so important because they frame the eyes and the more full and defined they are the more younger – very “doe deer” effect – you’ll appear
So, these are my choices for Top 5 Doe Deer Products:
– MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Vintage Selection: it’s a very shimmering muted beige-pink with a taupe undertone.
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Rehab: it’s the most perfect taupe I could think about. It defines eyes without looking “too much” and it brightens your entire look when applied on the waterline.
– Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil in Black Violet: it doesn’t look harsh as sometimes black eyeliner do; the purple tone gives more sweeteness to brown and hazel eyes. It’s a kohl but I use it on my upper lash line as well.
– YSL Baby Doll Mascara: YSL mascaras are my favourites from many years. This is not bad at all but the Effet Faux Cils is better.
– Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Warm Brunette: it adds definition without looking too artificial, perfect for full natural looking brows.