Zoya Fall 2014 – Entice & Ignite
Last week I had the chance to view Zoya fall 2014 collections, during Milan VFNO. Zoya for fall 2014 launches Entice & Ignite: twins collections that recall a deep, rich and dramatic autumun with all its dark and bold warm colours.
Here it is Zoya fall 2014 Entice & Ignite collections details.
Entice collection features warm and classic colours, from chocolate brown to burgundy to dark grey, all essential for a fall – winter look:
- Nyssa: milk chocolate – opaque full coverage
- Claire: burgundy red – opaque full coverage
- Veronica: wine red – opaque full coverage
- Margo: plum – opaque full coverage
- Ryan: indigo blue – opaque full coverage
- Genevieve: rich dark grey – opaque full coverage
Ignite collection reminds brocade and metallic accents:
- Autumn: metallic copper
- India: deep red with gold reflects
- Teigen: purple with plum undertones and coppery reflects
- Sansa: eggplant with gold refletcs
- Remy: indigo with copper and gold reflects
- Yuna: grey with copper and gold refletcs
I think I’m in love with most colours from these collections! Claire, Veronica, Ryan, India and Teigen are calling my name. The thing I like the most about this collection is its reference to Game of Thrones! But these are not the only news for Zoya Fall 2014. There are also new adds to Ultra Pixie collection and a new Naturel collection.
Ultra Pixie new colours:
- Oswin: glittery vivid red
- Arianna: glittery deep red
- Noir: glittery plum – purple – burgundy
Naturel Deaux 2 collection:
- Spencer: creamy camel – opaque full coverage
- Chanelle: toasted almond – opaque full coverage
- Emilia: dark chocolate – opaque full coverage
- Marnie: deep plum – opaque full coverage
- Aubrey: muted mauve – opaque full coverage
- Madeline: classic pink – opaque full coverage
I have some favourites also from these collections of course! Arianna from Ultra Pixie collection and Emilia, Marnie and Aubrey from Naturel Deaux 2 collection. Do you like these fall shades or do you prefer brighter colours?