Beauty Wishlist #3 from Kenderasia
A new Beauty Wishlist for me! Are you curious to find out what I’m lemming right now? Take a look at the picture below!
I can’t wait for Fall to coming, it’s my favourite season of the year! It makes me feel so comfortable and at my best, plus I love autumn colours and Fall make up collections are always the best ones imho.
So, this is my beauty wishlist for the season to come.
- Nars Fairy’s Kiss Palette : I think that this palette is simply perfection with its mix of taupe and neutrals.
- Badger Balm Mini Balms in Joint Rub (but also Cuticles Care, Foot Balm, etc.)*
- Aesop Chamomille Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque: I saw this product on April Favourites of lovely Straberry Makeup Bag , in her blog there are always nice finds and I really trust her opinions and reviews. This summer my skin has been pretty awful, I think I need some strong anti-blemishes solutions. I usuall prepare by myself homemade facial mask, but this one is so appealing!
- Real Techniques Single Brushes (I already have the Core set and I love it, read my review)*: I really love these brushes, now I want these single ones: Expert Face for foundation, Blush Brush for powdering the T-zone, Setting Brush for blending out concealer.
- Sleek Vintage Romance Palette: I’m not really a fan of Sleek palettes but this one is so, so me…
- Mac Retro Matte Lipstick in Fixed on Drama, Runway Hit, Flat Out Fabulous.. : I like pretty all of them. Thank God they’re permanent!
- Essie Over The Knee nail polish*: such a pretty fall colour, isn’t it? A sort of mauve, taupe and maroon… I do love so much this kindof colour!
So, this is my beauty wishlist right now, what’s on yours?