Holiday 2015 Wishlist: Beauty and Lifestyle
It’s already time to start thinking about our Holiday 2015 Wishlist! I’ve already prepared mine so I thought I could share my whishes with you, maybe you can find some inspiration! So, this is all I want for Christmas… as for beauty and lifestyle goodies! Let me know about your own Holiday gift ideas!
1. Lisa Eldridge Face Paint book: this is in my Amazon wishlist since it came out in October and I think I will finally get it as a Holiday gift. This is a completely new approach as a makeup book, because it is more like a research about the history of makeup from Ancient Egypt till nowadays. Can’t wait to read it!
2. Sarah Chapman Facial in a Box: a brilliant gift set containing all the cult products by Sarah Chapman. I’ve been hearing only good things about these products so I really want to try them. As a skincare addict I can’t resist to all these promises of a brighter and glowing complexion. There are lovely mini-sizes of Clean & Glowing with Ultimate Cleanse, Plump & Rehydrate with 2 x 3D Moisture Infusion masks, Smooth & Brighten with Eye Recovery,
3. FlyOne Earphones: this is a brand new wireless earphone from Deewear. Designed for for runners and sport addicts, FlyOne has the perfect ergonomic shape to stay always onto your ear. Another great feature of FlyOne is the audio quality: it grants you the finest running experience. It works with any kind of bluetooth device, of course.
4. Smith & Cult Nail Polish Trio: I saw this lovely set on Spacenk as an online exclusive. Smith & Cult nail polishes are the latest obsession for every nail art gal and I’m so curious to see if they are as good as their amazing reviewers say. I think that these are very festive shades with a classic red, a deep burgundy and a sparkling gold. Absolutely must-haves.
5. Becca Glow on the Go Holiday Set: so bad that Becca is not sold here in Italy. However I can find it on a couple of websites where I noticed this gorgeous set. It cotains two cult products: the infamous Shimmering Skin Perfector in both liquid and pressed formulas. The colour is Opal, which is more golden toned than Pearl (and maybe better for warm undertones?).
6. Jord Wood Watches in Sidney Maple and Rose Gold: I already own a Jord watch (read my Ely Red Sandalwood‘s review here) and I’m incredibly happy with it. Now I can’t take my eyes off this gorgeous rose gold watch. You all know about my obsession with rose gold items! I also have a surprise for my lovely readers.I’ve partnered with Jord to giveaway a limited quantity of e-gift cards worth $25 each for the holidays! If you’ve had your eye on one of these lovely wood watches, be sure to enter to get in on the savings. Entering is easy; click the link below – it will ask you for your email and your favorite Jord watch (so many to choose from) once you hit enter, your code will be emailed directly to you!