July 2015 Favourites – My Most Played
I simply can’t love Summer. I mean, it’s so damn hot. And I sweat like crazy. Nevertheless, I do love make-up even during this season. These are my July 2015 Favourites, let’s take a look at my most played products for #teammostplayed (GoldenVi0let™) series.
Yep, I’ve been using – a lot – a bunch of new goodies. Let’s see them in detail.
– NARS Narsissist Dual-Intensity Palette: I reviewed this palette some days ago here. I love it! These eyeshadows have an amazing quality and it is perfect for my beloved blue-based or plum-based smoky eyes. Who doesn’t love smoky eyes? Get this palette until you can!
– BareMinerals Complexion Rescue: I can’t stop using this stuff! It seriously is amazing: a cooling gel-like tinted moisturizer, BB cream, CC cream… all in one. It has a luminous, dewy finish but I like this kind of effect during Summer. It is so much more natural than a flat, matte complexion… I’m using it in 02 Vanilla, review coming soon!
It’s all about that healthy glow.
– Guerlain Terracotta Jolie Teint 00 Blondes: I finally got one of those bonne mine, not-a-bronzer-not-a-powder, healthy glowing product. At first I wanted Chanel Les Beiges but I couldn’t find n°20 anywhere so I ended up getting this new product from Guerlain. The king of the most chic bronzers. Even for fair skin: 00 Blondes is perfect for a pale brunette too. You’ll love it or you’ll hate it: you may find that it does nothing but for me it does everything. I’ll try to explain this better on a review asap.
– TheBalm Cindy-lou Manizer: TheBalm highlighters are my all-time favourites. I’m deeply in love with Mary-lou Manizer but I tend to use Cindy-lou Manizer more during Spring – Summer season. It comes in a gorgeous rose gold shade, amazingly pigmented with a metallic – and not too frosty – finish. To me it works as a blush as well, a super handy all-in-one product perfect for summery days and nights.
– Physicians Formula Eye Booster™2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum*: I really like how this brand combines make-up with skincare active ingredietns. Well, I really can’t say if this eyeliner does something good for my lashes’ roots but its “high-tech Japanese formula” makes this stuff the best liquid eyeliner I’ve ever tried! I’m not a big fan of liquid eyeliner with a felt tip but this one is super precise, easy to use and it doesn’t smudge at all. We have a new holy grail here.
– MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow-Set: talking about holy grails, how could I live until now without this little eyebrows miracle? MAC Pro Longwear range is really top-notch and this product maintain its promises: it defines eyebrows in the most natural way, putting them in place and it lasts in the worst heat without budging. To repurchase forever and ever.
And my July 2015 favourites end here. What about yours?