Summer 2017 Beauty Trends: what I’m loving right now
Well, it’s time for a recap. Working in the beauty industry makes my beauty faves list consistently updated. So, my dear readers, which are my favourite Summer 2017 beauty trends and obsessions?
- Everything from NIOD and The Ordinary brands. I’m madly in love with their skincare products, because the formers are exceptionally hi-tech. A real luxury offering with a reasonable price. The latters are more basic yet effective with a ridiculously cheap price. For me, they’re both a lifesaver.
- Grunge eyes. I have to admit, I still stick to this trend from last year. Finally, I ended up getting Venus and Venus II palette. These are the best grunge eye palettes out there I think. I can’t wait to receive my parcel.
- Liquid lipsticks. Same as above. I’ve just received an order from Colour Pop. Shame on them! This is the last time I buy from that site since they declared a false value and I had nuisances with custom duties. I also ordered two Velvetines bundles during a Lime Crime sale (and a metallic one!), furthermore I’m planning to get another couple of MAC Cosmetics’ Retro Matte Liquid Lip Colour. I recently got Carnivorous, it is gorgeous, indeed.
- Vitamin C serums. Along with retinoids they’re my best friends.
- Holographic highlighters. I did not get one yet but I’m studying.
- Golden Browh hair. After years of my natural colour, I tried pink, orange, red, blorange, rose gold, seems like I have found my colour at last.
- Lip pencils. Years are passing by. How could I live before without them?
- Pixie cut. I’ll never have long hair again, I swear.
Beauty brands in my radar right now
Last but not least, Kat Von D and Becca arrived in Italy at Sephora stores. I already own some awesome products (liquid lipsticks! highlighters!) from both brands but I did not buy anything yet in real person. Then again, I’m swatching and studying.