John Masters Organics Bearberry Skin Balancing Face Wash
As I previously said in this post, John Masters Organics products became a staple in my skincare routine since several months. Today’s review is about John Masters Organics Bearberry Skin Balancing Face Wash* which I received along with John Masters Organics Rose and Aloe Hydrating Toning Mist. I’ve been using this combo all summer long and I think that they’re a perfect match for a refreshing summer skincare routine.
John Masters Organics Bearberry Skin Balancing Face Wash is a facial cleanser especially thought for oily and combination skins. It is supposed to cleanse off all impurities without drying too much your skin. It helps fighting oil production thanks to 20 oil extrats with astringent properties.
These are John Masters Organics Bearberry Skin Balancing Face Wash key ingredients:
• organic bearberry extract – aids in sebum reduction
• willowbark extract – antiseptic, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties
• sapindus mukurossi – a natural surfactant that cleanses as it suppresses bacteria growth
• AHA – expedites skin’s natural process of shedding surface dead cells and replacing them with fresh cells; normalizes skin
So, what does John Masters Organics Bearberry Skin Balancing Face Wash do in facts?
- it removes excessive oil, dirt and impurities
- it helps to keep clean pores (even if enlarged pores are all genetics you know, all you can do is a good skincare routine to relieve clogged pores)
- it balances sebum production so you won’t get too oily during the day
- it helps to dry out blemishes
- it removes all your make up in no time
What I like the most about this product? It feels extremely fresh on skin and your skin appears really clean without dried out areas. You have to not use it on your eye area because it contains AHA. Its consistence is very strange: it appears like normal water in the bottle but it transforms in an extremely soft, lightweight mousse. I’ve used it twice a day and in the morning with my Clarisonic. I highly recommend this product if you have oily but sensitive skin or acne prone skin because it really helps to keep skin clean and matte.
Here it is John Masters Organics Bearberry Skin Balancing Face Wash ingredients:
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, decyl glucoside, sodium cocoyl glutamate, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, glycerin*, vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, oryza sativa (rice) extract*, arctostaphylos uva ursi (bearberry) leaf extract*, sapindus mukurossi (soapberry) fruit extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, mentha spicata (spearmint) leaf oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil*, cupressus sempervirens (cypress) leaf oil*, backhousia citriodora (lemon myrtle) leaf oil, citrus paradisi (pink grapefruit) peel oil, litsea cubeba fruit oil, cymbopogon martinii v. motia (palmarosa) leaf oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) leaf/flower oil*, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, citric acid, potassium sorbate, linalool†, geraniol†
* Certified Organic
† A natural component of essential oils