Top 5 Fall 2015 Beauty Trends
Spring is in the air but right now let’s talk about Fall 2015 Beauty Trends. We all know that fashion weeks are an important matter not only of fashion but of beauty, also. Thanks especially to MAC Cosmetics we are able to see new products technologies as preview, new formulas to testing, new products which are going to be launched the next season. Looking at all that amazing work in real life makes you really understand all that research, effort and competence which are behind beauty industry. But alongside of all these technical aspects, being able to look around in fashion shows’ backstages gives the opportunity to find out which beauty trends for next season will be on top.
Here there are top 5 Fall 2015 Beauty Trends from Milan Fashion Week.
- Matte Lips. It doesn’t matter if you choose a natural nude or a blood red: the most important thing is a super matte finish. Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour has been announced to be available in Autumn/Winter 2015.
- Glossy shiny eyelids. As seen at San Andrès Milano‘s, MSGM‘s and Blumarine‘s backstages. A touch of Clear Gloss on top of Studio Eye Gloss or highly pearlized Pigments and 3D Glitters. to add extra shine to your eyes.
- Flawless radiant skin. A trend seen at almost every fashion show: Blumarine, Marco de Vincenzo, Max Mara, Salvatore Ferragamo, I’m Isola Marras, Missoni… Preparing your skin is a fundamental step for a perfect skin: Mineralize Timecheck Lotion (available in Spring 2015) is both a serum and a primer since it hydrates and prepare your skin to make up while it really treats your skin. Then a weightless foundation with a satin finish: Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation (available Autumn/Winter 2015) for a natural still perfect look. To create a dewy effect play with various textures, applying Cream Colour Base in Pearl or Shell and then Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle or Lightscapade.
- Taupe. A coordinated look all played with taupey shades. On eyelids it’s always a great classic but as part of Fall 2015 Beauty Trends we’ll see taupey lips also. It is important to apply it lightly and quite sheer in order to obtain a delicate result. Tom Pecheux really mastered it at Marni‘s show using Mouse from Trend Forecast Fall 15/Eye (available Spring 2015) and Fresh Brew Lipstick blended together and pressed into the lip for a stony nude to finish.
- Full natural brows. Thin brows are out. Heavy, unnatural brows with a tattoo effect (or should I call them Instagram brows?) are definitively out. Keep growing them and keep them natural, paying a lot of attention to them when it comes to make up but in a not-so-perfect way. Wild and free brows – at any backstage: Marni, Salvatore Ferragamo, Moschino, Giamba, Emilio Pucci, Alberto Zambelli etc. – which are only enhanced naturally with powder eyeshadows and Clear Brow Set.
By the way, there is a great beauty lesson I’ve learned so far from this fashion week. Right now fashion is telling us to stay true to ourselves and to do whatever we feel like to do. You have to feel free to take less seriously your flaws – which are part of you – and play with them, in order to accept yourself totally and trustfully. Moreover little flaws and imperfections are even created in a beauty way, such as a beauty rosacea at Stella Jean‘s and freckles and dark spots at I’m Isola Marras‘.